Translation by Ingegerd Claesson
Rybak’s secret flirt
Journalists: Jessica Isaksson and Elina Wessman
Photo: Magnus Sandberg
Kissed and cuddles behind the scene of ”Let’s dance”: Her name is Maria.
After vomiting attacks and depression- hear is Alexander Rybak with a new love.
Norwegian Maria got a lot of kisses and hugs behind the cameras during the ”Let’s dance” broadcast last night.
- Her name is Maria, the best name in the world, he says.
In Nöjesbladet[section of Aftonbladet] yesterday Alexander Rybak,24, told the truth about the vomiting collapse during last week’s ”Let’s dance”. The stress and demands to always perform had almost broken him and caused depression, stomach disease and insomnia.
But all that are like blown away during the break at ”Let’s dance” yesterday, when the Norwegian kissed and cuddled with a Norwegian blond. A noticeable delighted Alexander Rybak hugs Norwegian Maria, who shyly wants to avoid attention.
- Do you want to? Or should we wait a while? Asks Alexander and eventually comes with the reporter from ”Nöjesbladet” on his own.
- You have to be two for this. But if the world allows it there will be more than reason enough to tell about it in due time, says Alexander Rybak.
Sat in the front
In yesterday’s ”Nöjesbladet” he answered cryptically whether he had a girlfriend:”I will know in two days.”
But Friday night the love seemed to be in the air, Maria sat in the front in the section for close kin, next to the boyfriend of the participant Jessica Andersson. During the break they sneaked backstage to socialize, and they sure had a hard time keeping their hands off each other.
”Hopes she is pleased”
Alexander Rybak doesn’t want to confirm their relation status, or give any details tonight.
- If one doesn’t want to talk then the other one can’t start talking. The pictures have to speak for them selfs, he says, but he can’t prevent himself from answering what the girl’s name is.
- Maria- the best name in the world!
On the other hand Alexander Rybak confirms willingly that he is feeling much better than last week.
He is radiating with energy and greatly impresses the jury with his joyful Charleston dance.
- I’m very pepped. If I had tried to be very happy before when I was realy depressed then I wouldn’t be able to be so happy for real as I am today, he says.
Do you think you impressed Maria?
- We will see about that, I hope she is pleased, says Alexander Rybak with a shy smile.
Tags: Aftonbladet, Maria Strøm Slyngstad